Friday, October 2, 2009

Rockin' the Trails


Ok, so I have a collection of lots of brightly colored, non-matching running clothes.  Why, you ask?  Because I buy whatever's on sale and that usually consists of hot pink and electric blue as you can see from the picture.  To complete the ensemble I've added my leopard print Moeben sleeves, given to me by my dear friend, Coleen Voeks.  Oh and we can't forget the backward headlamp (it wasn't dark yet) and neon yellow water bottle.  I didn't leave the house intending to look like a runner/hair band member, but I totally succeeded (plus I forgot to bring  a hairband)!  Rock on Trail Hawks!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I love it. And you do look like an awesome 70's beauty!
    In the running industry, it's kind of taboo to match. The big awards go to the mismatches! You win.
    Muddy Hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRAAAAAAAAAGAUUUUUUAAAAAHH! (or however the hell you spell it) You look MAH-VELOUS! I think we need to have costume runs once a month.. who cares if it's not Halloween! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete